Chau Long Hotel
Chau Long Sapa Hotel can be found in a lane of Cau May street which is perched on a hill in this mountainous region.
Designed as a red-stone castle, Chau Long Sapa Hotel – New wing & Old wing, is ideally located at the quite side street, in the heart of Sapa town – home to many colorful native hill tribes, within easy walking to Sapa market and the Church. Chau Long Hotel offers to its guests and visitors magnificent views of the Hoan Lien mountains range, cuddled in clouds, and the view point to the highest peak in Indochina – Fansipan Mountain (3,143m).
The stone and wooden construction of Chau Long Sapa Hotel blends perfectly with the surrounding green mountains, peaceful valley and scattered villages surrounded by green fields. There are many kinds of flowers all over the hotel, decorating all rooms’ balconies and pleasing our precious guests with their beauty and aroma.
New Wing: (rated 4 star) The new wing of Chau Long Sapa Hotel features 65 rooms. All our rooms recently renewed with new design and facilities, which provide very comfortable and pleasant stay for our precious guests. Our deluxe rooms have private balconies offering breathtaking view to Hoang Lien Mountains range. The superior rooms have big shared balconies, located on highest floors with great views to the mountains from the room. The design of the rooms combines traditional Sapa’s motives with comfortable facilities of luxury hotel.
|Old Wing Building (valid to 31 Dec, 2010)|
|Deluxe||US$ 25||US$ 25|
|New Wing Building
(valid from 1 May, 2010 to 30 Sept, 2010)
|Run of House||US$ 65||US$ 65|
|Deluxe||US$ 80||US$ 80|
|Sapa Suite||US$ 124||US$ 144|
|New Wing Building
(valid from 1 Jan, 2010 to 31 April, 2010
& from 1 Oct, 2010 to 31 Dec, 2010)
|Run of House||US$ 72||US$ 78|
|Deluxe||US$ 82||US$ 88|
|Sapa Suite||US$ 124||US$ 144|
Online Booking Room Rate
- All rates are in USD per room per night, including buffet breakfast (not available for rooms in Old Wing Building), 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
- Extra bed adds US$ 25/night/person (not available for Quadruple and Suite Room)
- SUMMER PACKAGE (Valid from 04 May – 31 Sep. 2010:
Departs every Friday from Hanoi and returns from Lao Cai on every Sunday Only VND 1.587.000 (or US$ 87) per person on double sharing
Surcharge for single occupancy: VND 575.000 (or US$ 36) (The package price is not inclusive of VAT and service charge)
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE MORE (10% Off for booking prior the arrival date 30 days)
The special package includes:
• Round trip train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
• Round trip transfer Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
• 1 night accommodation with buffet breakfast
• Welcome drink
• Free Jacuzzi and access to indoor heated pool
• 1 buffet dinner at Muong Hoa Restaurant inclusive of 1 first drink (soft drink or local beer)
• Local traditional music show
Terms and conditions: – Full payment for the package will be settled at time of booking
- Confirmed booking is not refundable
Check-in time at 13:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- Payment: Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB, Traveler’s Cheques, Bank Transfer and Cash.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with hotels-in-vietnam.com and NOT available from the hotel directly.
Chau Long Hotel’s Room Amenities
- Individual controlled Heating
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- IDD Telephone
- Hair-dryer and refrigerator
- Personal safety box in room
- Balcony and Heater
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Deluxe_old wing: Chau Long Sapa Hotel – Old wing features 2 spacious 26m2 rooms with double size bed or twin bed, a large writing desk. All rooms feature a private balcony, overlooking Mount Fansipan..
- Superior_old wing: Chau Long Sapa Hotel – Old wing features 28 spacious 22m2 rooms with double size bed or twin bed, a large writing desk. All rooms feature a private balcony, overlooking Mount Fansipan..
- Superior_new wing: Chau Long Sapa Hotel – New wing features 18 Superior spacious 28m2 rooms with double size bed or twin bed, a comfortable sitting area with a large writing desk. The rooms feature a private balcony overlooking Muong Hoa valley & Mount Fansipan..
- Deluxe_new wing: Deluxe new wing features 53 Deluxe spacious 32m2 rooms with double size bed or twin beds, a comfortable sitting area with a large writing desk. All rooms feature a private balcony overlooking Muong Hoa valley & Mount Fansipan..
- Suite: 02 suites with king size bed, a large writing desk. All Sapa Suites offer large living room with sofa, private balcony overlooking Muong Hoa valley & Mount Fansipan in 60m2.
Chau Long Hotel’s Facilities
- Train station pick-up service: US$ 3.00,-/person.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre and Gift Shop
- Sauna and Massage service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Vehicles for rent and luggage store
- Medical doctor on call and
- Travel tour arrangement
- Foreign currency exchange
- Muong Hoa Restaurant: enjoy unforgettable moment while enjoin the spectacular view of valley and Mount Fan Si Pan. Whether you prefer the light snack or a full meal, you will find a tempting choice of both Asian & Western cuisse to suite both taste and mood.
No related posts.