Topas Eco Lodge
Topas Eco lodge is situated in the perfect location at two cone-shaped hills set deep in the spectacular Sapa valley of Northern Vietnam.
Code words for our little place are simplicity, quality and character. Topas Eco Lodge provide daily transportation according to schedule from Sapa to the Eco Lodge. Even though the road is under constructing some parts are still dirt road. It takes about one to one and a half hour to go from Sapa to the Eco lodge. Despite the fact that some part are dirt road it is a interesting journey. On the way you will see daily life in the rice fields, minorities on there way to Sapa to sell handcrafts, vegetables etc.
Topas Eco lodge is based on ecological principles. Here are a few of them:
- We have implemented a wastewater facility to avoid pollution of the local area
- We employ local people and use local products and goods in order to bring economic benefits to the local community
- We use solar technology to supply every lodge with energy and hot water
|Payment in advance|
|Room Grade||Weekdays (Mon to Fri)||Weekends (Sat & Sun)|
|Low seasons (January, February, May, June, July, August, November, December|
|High Season (March, April, September, October)|
Online Booking Room Rate
- All rates are in USD per room per night, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges
- Extra bed adds USD 35 -/night
- Extra bed for children under 12 years old: USD25/night
- Children under 12 yso sharing parent’s bed: USD10
- Peak seasons surcharge: USD25/person.
24 Dec – 25 Dec 08: 1 night/person
31 Dec. 08 – 01 Jan 09: 1 night/person
- Check-in time at 13:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with hotels-in-vietnam.com and NOT available from the hotel directly.
Topas Eco Lodge’s Amenities
- Heater with individual temperature control
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- IDD Telephone and ceiling fan (available in Deluxe rooms only)
- Hair-dryer (on request) and balcony in room
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Mini-bar and heater
- Safe deposit box in room
- 25 bungalows made of white granite from a nearby quarry, and roofs thatched with palm branches.
- All bungalows are double or twin rooms
- Private balcony with a magnificent view over the valley
- Solar system for hot water facility
- Solar system that produce electricity for the bungalows
Topas Eco Lodge’s Facilities
- Train station pick-up service.
- Foreign currency exchange
- Restaurant and bar
- Vehicles for rent
- Train tickets from Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi: The price for a soft sleeper in 4-berth coach with air-conditioning is 23 US$/ way; 46 US$/ return. The tickets would be collected at our office in Hanoi or delivered to your residence or hotel.
- Pick-up from the train station: It takes 1 hour drive from Lao Cai Station to Topas Ecolodge: USD7/person by bus.
- Sapa office: 24 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
No related posts.